Friday, October 7, 2011

Our Winners Are...

First place...we are choosing a PRO stamper - someone who we think is a rock star - that person wins: THREE stamp sets of their choice (a $45. value)





















Second place winner is called a PRIMO stamper - who we think is super fabulous - and will win TWO PS stamp sets of their choice (a $30. value)
















ONE random winner to receive ONE PS stamp set and THREE shaped card templates of their choice (a $21. value)
Karin Akesdotter 
























Huge congrats everyone!
Please send me an e-mail at info@papersmoochesstamps.com and let me know your stamp choice(s) and address.

Thank you all for sharing your talent with us.  The decision gets harder and harder every day!
hugs,
Kim

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! These are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SOOOO much!

    I just received the stamp-set from last month (I was a lucky random winner).
    I can't believe you chose me for a primo stamper, this is such an honor!
    Congrats to all the winners, the cards were really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!!! Thanks sooo much!
    / a lucky and happy Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing!!! It has nothing to do with luck ladies...pure talent is more like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I cannot believe I was picked as Pro stamper thanks you so much for making my weekend!!! Amazing cards from the rest of the ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are seriously adorable! I am in love with so many of the cute details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such AWESOME cards! Huge congratulations to all three of you =)

    ReplyDelete