Friday, December 16, 2011

Our Winners Are...

First place...we are choosing a PRO stamper - someone who we think is a rock star - that person wins: THREE stamp sets of their choice (a $45. value)

Our FIRST place winner is:

Alison Spelman












Second place winner is called a PRIMO stamper - who we think is super fabulous - and will win TWO PS stamp sets of their choice (a $30. value)

Our SECOND place winner is:

Marit










ONE random winner will receive ONE PS stamp set and THREE shaped card templates of their choice (a $21. value)

Our RANDOM winner is:

Suzanne 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Huge congrats everyone!

Please send me an e-mail at info@papersmoochesstamps.com and let me know your stamp choice(s) and address.

Thank you all for sharing your incredible talent with us.  The decision gets harder and harder every time!
hugs,
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! Congrats to Alison, Marit and Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heavens.. Thank you sooo much..!!! I can't believe I won 1st place.. :) THANK YOU!!!! woohoo.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! beautiful work. i like suzanne's card best...stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ladies! All of the cards were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you made my day! Second place....I'm very happy and I absolutely adore Alisons card, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats winners! Your cards rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are some very beautiful cards. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats winners! I loved all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS Everyone... The cards are very nice.. I love Paper Smooches.. Can't wait to get my first sets..

    ReplyDelete
  10. WAHOO! Thanks so much <3
    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete