Friday, January 13, 2012

Our Winners Are

First place...we are choosing a PRO stamper - someone who we think is a rock star - that person wins: THREE stamp sets of their choice (a $45. value)

Our FIRST place winner is:

Jess


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Second place winner is called a PRIMO stamper - who we think is super fabulous - and will win TWO PS stamp sets of their choice (a $30. value)

Our SECOND place winner is:

Emily Keaton











ONE random winner will receive ONE PS stamp set and THREE shaped card templates of their choice (a $21. value)

Our RANDOM winner is:

Sarah M

 







Huge congrats everyone!

Please send me an e-mail at info@papersmoochesstamps.com and let me know your stamp choice(s) and address.

Looking at your entries are always a treat! 


hugs,
Kim

13 comments:

  1. My fave is crab card! Thinking...thinking...I've got it...oh crab...I forgot! Too clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to these ladies...awesome fun cards..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Jess! Congrats ladies:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations girls. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! These are really great! Enjoy your new stamps :-D
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness!! THANK YOU for picking my card. I am completely blown away :0. Off to make my choices and to email Kim. Wheeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, these are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Moly. I am honored to have been chosen!!!! And thrilled. This totally made my day. I cannot wait to pick out stamps! I want them all! Can we swing that somehow???!! Thank you so much! I am hooked on Paper Smooches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats ladies!!!! Such FAB cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the win :)))) So EXCITED!! I had a lot of fun making my card and it's soooo easy to do with such great stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Done to the winners - all the cards are fabulous x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WAY to GO!! LOVE the creations! Have fun picking out your new stamp sets :)

    ReplyDelete