Friday, February 24, 2012

Our Winners Are...

First place...we are choosing a PRO stamper - someone who we think is a rock star - that person wins: THREE stamp sets of their choice (a $45. value)

Our FIRST place winner is:




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Second place winner is called a PRIMO stamper - who we think is super fabulous - and will win TWO PS stamp sets of their choice (a $30. value)

Our SECOND place winner is:



ONE random winner will receive ONE PS stamp set and THREE shaped card templates of their choice (a $21. value)

Our RANDOM winner is:

























It looks like you all had some serious fun with the image - soooo happy to see that!
Thanks so much for playing along.  You are all so talented!
xx
Kim

7 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Thanks so much for choosing my card. Without the challenge I would have never tried stamping on the canvas and I must say this is one of my all time favourite cards I've made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! of course, I wanted to be the PRO stamper, but random winner aint too shabby! Thanks so much for choosing my card! Congrats to Jennifer and Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic surprise! Thanks so much for selecting me as Primo Stamper! Congrats to Jennifer and Becky your cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO for you all!!! Have fun trying to pick out your stamps ;) Soooooo many to choose from. I love 'em ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats to all - so many fabulous creations from everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creations! Love all of them! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete