Friday, April 6, 2012

Our winners are...

These are the winners from our March 23 - April 5 Challenge

First place...we are choosing a PRO stamper - someone who we think is a rock star - that person wins: THREE stamp sets of their choice (a $45. value)

Our FIRST place winner is:

# 11 Terri E










 

 

 

 

Second place winner is called a PRIMO stamper - who we think is super fabulous - and will win TWO PS stamp sets of their choice (a $30. value)

Our SECOND place winner is:

# 12 Lisa Faust


















ONE random winner will receive ONE PS stamp set and THREE shaped card templates of their choice (a $21. value)

Our RANDOM winner is:

# 34 Lynn Magnan

 












 

 

 

 

 

CONGRATS to all of you  :)

Please send an e-mail to info@papersmoochesstamps.com to let me know your prize choices and address.

I LOVE seeing what you all create for each challenge.  We are changing it up in May...so stay tunes...

xo

Kim

8 comments:

  1. love these cards... I am anxiously awaiting my newest order already in the mail to me... Now i wish I'd bought the giraffe set.. lol next week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the winners...cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to all the winners! Awesome designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!!! I am just now looking at all of the fun sites since I am on kid patrol during Easter Nap time, what a blessing!

    I am going to go shoping right now :) Congrats to all of the beautiful cards.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners - such wonderful cards x x

    ReplyDelete