Monday, October 1, 2012

New design team call


We are excited to announce our new design team call for our SPARKS Challenge blog

Here are the details:

1. Use the inspirational photos from any of our SPARKS challenges and create a NEW project of any kind
2. The deadline is May 20th at midnight PT
3. USA and International designers are all welcome to apply
4. You can enter as many projects as you like
5. You can submit your DT submission projects to our challenge for a chance to be one of our weekly winners
6. Your entry does not need to include Paper Smooches stamps, but it in encouraged
7. E-mail your entry to: dtapplication@papersmoochesstamps.com

Your entry must include:

1. Name
2. Address
3. E-mail address
4. Blog address (if you have a blog)
5. Attach project (direct blog links are acceptable, as long as they lead directly to the project for the DT call)

What we will expect from our SPARKS designers:

1. Create a total of 2 projects per month
2. Complete a six month term
3. Help us to promote our SPARKS challenges on Facebook, Twitter and your blogs

What our designers can expect from us:

1. One Paper Smooches stamp set of your choice per month
2. A Link to your blog or web site
3. No tight deadlines
4. A SPARKS DT Blog Button to display on your blog
 
Our new SPARKS Designers will be notified on May 21st and announced here on May 22nd.  The new six month term starts on June 3rd

We have a great appreciation for our designers and we would be honored to have you join our team.  We are looking forward to seeing your talent!

If you have any questions, please e-mail them to: dtapplication@papersmoochesstamps.com
 
Thank you for sharing your talent with us
Kim

ps...please check out our our newest challenge - it's an EASY one

15 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited. I better get to work then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and exciting! Time to get stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Time to get my stamp on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! I know there are going to be all kinds of crafters lined up down the email street for this chance! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like TONS of fun! can't wait to start creating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. look forward to throwing my hat into the ring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO trying out for this!! Going to start creating right now, but probably won't be done until tomorrow. I want to make sure and take professional pictures so the card can look presentable! I will also try and make several cards and depending on how much I like them, I may enter them all! (: Thanks for the chance to join your team!!! Just got my first stamp set from you guys and I LOVE it!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great opportunity! There are so many talented designers out there that I'm a bit intimidated. I'll never know if I have what it takes unless I try so I'm looking forward to giving it a go. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a great opportunity! It would be so awesome to be part of the design team. I would be so honored and happy :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to give this a try! I would love to be on your DT! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness I better get to work:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love love love to be part of this super talented bunch xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so bummed I missed this call... I cannot wait for the next one!!!

    ReplyDelete