Monday, February 10, 2014

Winnerday- Feb. Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

Last week's entries were beyond amazing! I love ANYTHING GOES challenges!!! ***I wish everyone could win and be featured each week-- picking just one winner is SO difficult! There's so much talent and beautiful creations being made with our Paper Smooches stamps and dies! 

HUGE congratulations to this week's PSS December Anything Goes (wk 1) PRO winner!

Please email {savannahland2 at comcast dot net} to receive your badge and $30 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store!

We'd also like to congratulate our Featured Players: 
Sarah G.
Monika R.
stempeloni
 Shannon J.
Danielle

Jean Manis

Pam Sparks

Jeanne

Thank you all so very much for playing along.  We hope you will create something new to submit this week for another chance to win FREE products!

Current challenge: Picture Perfect (HERE)
Deadline: Saturday, February 15th at 11:59pm PST

9 comments:

  1. thank you! Delighted that my card is one of the featured ones!
    : ) Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - that gallery was OUTSTANDING! I'm blushing and beyond honoured to have been highlighted! Congrats to Meg on the win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including mine in this group! Congrats, Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYY!! Happy dancing here seeing my project listed! I love playing with my Paper Smooches stamps - keep up the great challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Meg on the Win too...and I am sooo happy this time Paper Smooches choose my card to be Featured...thanks again you made my day brighter...hugs from Germany and one thing, I love all your cute stamp..I wish I win Lotto I will buy it all LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am absolutely floored that my card was chosen this week when there were so many amazing cards. Congrats to the Featured cards too!

    ReplyDelete