Monday, October 6, 2014

Winnerday- September Designer Drafts challenge

Last week's entries were beyond amazing!! The Paper Smooches fans really know how to rock sketches:) 

HUGE congratulations to this week's PSS September Designer Drafts PRO winner!


Please email {savannahland2 at comcast dot net} to receive your badge and $30 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store!

We'd also like to congratulate our Featured Players: 
Isha
Glory 

****Just a friendly reminder that Paper Smooches stamps and dies should be the main focus on your project! To qualify for a winning (or featured spot) you need to include the challenge badge and link to the PS store on your blog post. Click HERE for more details about "How to Play".

Thank you all so very much for playing along.  We hope you will create something new to submit this week for another chance to win FREE products!

Current challenge: Anything Goes week 1 (HERE)

Deadline: Saturday, October 11th at 11:59pm PST

3 comments:

  1. The calligraphy fondness in me likes the feather & ink well and I really like the dog paw card. I may scraplift these.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so, so much for picking my card as the winner and for the generous prize! How exciting! Loved the sketch, and love PS! Thank you again! Congrats to the Featured Players, too! Your cards are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amy!!!! I've been out of town for a conference--- and I won't be back until Monday. I will send you an email with all the info soon! I'm so sorry I haven't responded!!! Congrats on your win:)

      Delete