Monday, June 8, 2015

Winnerday- May Anything Goes (wk5) challenge

Last week's entries were beyond ammmmmmmmmmmmmmazing!! Anything Goes challenges are some of our FAVORITE galleries! It's SO hard to pick just one winner!  

HUGE congratulations to this week's PSS May Anything Goes (wk5) PRO winner!

Please email {savannahland2 at comcast dot net} to receive your badge and $30 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store!

We'd also like to congratulate our Featured Players: 
Gail
Gloria
Lorelle Chin
Michelle B. 

****Just a friendly reminder that Paper Smooches stamps and dies should be the main focus on your project! To qualify for a winning (or featured spot) you need to include the challenge badge and link to the PS store on your blog post. Click HERE for more details about "How to Play".

Thank you all so very much for playing along.  We hope you will create something new to submit this week for another chance to win FREE products!

Current challenge: Anything Goes (wk1) (HERE)

Deadline: Saturday, June 13th at 11:59pm PST

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card! I can't even tell you how excited I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness! I was so surprised to see I was a Featured Player - Thank you so much for selecting my card creation - I am in awe and doing the Happy Dance - thank you, thank you - I feel so blessed! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the winning cards! Thanks for selecting mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete